Sets a new low.

A news article about a preschool in Hawaii accidentally serving a toxic cleaning product to students has gone viral.

The toxic cleaning product was properly labeled and stored next to other toxic cleaning products and a garbage can.

As if there wasn't enough red flags to begin with... the assistant didn't realize the liquid smells like a pine tree and served it to students.

The head teacher on the other hand was quick to realize their students was drinking a toxic cleaning product.

Emergency medical services evaluated the students who are reportedly doing fine days later.

Making Hawaii Great Again

Latest Articles

GRID LIST
rainy 001
Environment
Default Image
Blog
pacific golden plover 004
Blog

Couch Potato Accepts New Member

King Mika Nov 04, 2019
hell 001
Blog

The Hell Raising Fall Break Has Ended

King Mika Oct 14, 2019
Default Image
Living

Follow Me On Twitter